Our limited quantity Dik-Dik is produced using deadstock fleece fabric and finished with a harness to keep it secure. It is precisely what happens when you take the dickie—and make it fashion. As part of a special collaboration with online magazine Semaine and the inimitably chic and stylish, model-slash-tastemaker Julia Restoin Roitfeld, we've produced a limited run of matching styles for adults and children. It's still the same ol' Dik-Dik you know and love—the layering piece your boob sweat will thank you for, the neck warmer that easily doubles as a bib—just in ecru, fit for you and your little ones.
- This style has an extra long next, it can be folder over to hit under your chin or worn all the way up covering your nose for extra coziness. Depending on your proportions it can even be used as a face mask.
- This is a unisex style and can be worn under clothing or as an outer layer
- This style is one size fits most. Please go to the Kid's and Adult's Dik-Dik product pages for respective measurements.
- P.S. first you put both hands through the two identical armholes and then you put your head through the tubular hole. Then all you have to do is stay cozy.
- All colors cut from different deadstock one-sided synthetic fleeces.
- What does deadstock mean? It means that this fabric was left over from its initial use and instead of being thrown into a landfill it was resold and given a second chance at life. This is the reason why we could only buy so much of each color (ahem limited edition) and have little info on the fabric content.