Our limited quantity Dik-Dik is produced using deadstock fleece fabric and finished with a harness to keep it secure. It is precisely what happens when you take the classic dickie—and make it fashion. And now, as part of a special collaboration with online magazine Semaine and the inimitably chic and stylish, model-slash-tastemaker Julia Restoin Roitfeld, we’re offering a limited-edition run of miniature version for kids. Tell them to think of it as a neck warmer—a scarf they don’t have to wrap—while you silently relish in the fact that it just as easily doubles as a bib.
- This style has an extra long next, it can be folder over to hit under your chin or worn all the way up covering your nose for extra coziness. Depending on your proportions it can even be used as a face mask.
- This is a unisex style and can be worn under clothing or as an outer layer
- Circumference (the measurement where your head goes through): 20”
- Armhole (the across measurement where your arm goes through): 18”
- The Dik-Dik comes in one size, we encourage you to go by the above measurements if you are worried about fit *each fabric iteration of this style fits slightly different due to varying stretch.
- All colors cut from different deadstock one-sided synthetic fleeces.
- What does deadstock mean? It means that this fabric was left over from its initial use and instead of being thrown into a landfill it was resold and given a second chance at life. This is the reason why we could only buy so much of each color (ahem limited edition) and have little info on the fabric content.