Our limited quantity Dik-Dik is cut in deadstock fleece and finished with a harness to keep it secure. It is precisely what happens when you take the dickie—and make it fashion. It’s the layering piece your boob sweat will thank you for. The neck warmer that’s also kind of a bib. The scarf you don’t have to wrap. It’s the cherry on top or underneath (think about it).
*PRE-ORDERS WILL SHIP DECEMBER 2, 2019
- This style has an extra long neck, it can be folded over to hit under your chin or worn all the way up covering your nose for extra coziness. Depending on your proportions it can even be used as a face mask.
- This is a unisex style and can be worn under clothing or as an outer layer.
- Circumference (the measurement where your head goes through): 22.5”
- Armhole (the across measurement where your arm goes through): 22.25”
- The Dik-Dik comes in one size, we encourage you to go by the above measurements if you are worried about fit *each fabric iteration of this style fits slightly different due to varying stretch.
- All colors cut from different deadstock one-sided synthetic fleeces.
- What does deadstock mean? It means that this fabric was left over from its initial use and instead of being thrown into a landfill it was resold and given a second chance at life. This is the reason why we could only buy so much of each color (ahem limited edition) and have little info on the fabric content.