Our limited edition Dik-dik is cut in deadstock fleece and finished with a harness to keep it secure. It is precisely what happens when you take the dickie—and make it fashion. It’s the layering piece your boob sweat will thank you for. The neck warmer that’s also kind of a bib. The scarf you don’t have to wrap. It’s the cherry on top or underneath (think about it).
- This style has an extra long neck similar to The Gerenuk, it can be folded over to hit under your chin or worn all the way up covering your nose for extra coziness.
- This is a unisex style and can be worn as an underlayer or outer layer.
- P.S. Dalila is wearing Gentoo in size 3.5 and Gerenuk, Serval Squared and Jerboa leggings in size XL and is 5’11.
- Circumference (measurement where your head goes through): 22.5”
- Armhole (measurement where your arm goes through): 22.25”
- The Dik-Dik comes in one size, we encourage you to go by the above measurements if you are worried about fit.
- Deadstock one-sided fleece, synthetic.
- What does deadstock mean? It means that this fabric was left over from its initial use and instead of being thrown into a landfill it was resold and given a second chance at life. This is the reason why we could only buy so much of it (ahem limited edition) and have little info on the fabric content.
- This material has about 2% stretch in it